In 1962, Wendell Murphy built a feed mill that ultimately led to the creation of the largest swine production organization in the United States. After 49 years, the company remains a major swine production operation and much, much more. Our farm management services range from an occasional consultation to a turnkey management solution for your farm operation, depending on your needs.
The modern day challenges of farm management are often best served by a team of experienced professionals who can apply knowledge of previous successful situations to an existing situation. Murphy Farm Management Services provides its clients with the expertise, guidance, and stability to achieve all of their internal and external goals.
A wide range of consultation and management services can be provided for single farm enterprises or an entire company. Murphy Farm Management can provide human resource management, accounting, budgeting, information services, cash flow analysis, inventory management, capital investment (expansion) review, land and nutrient management planning and monitoring—basically any part of a farm operation related to production, agronomic or financial questions.
A client requesting complete management services could expect Murphy Farm Management to do the following:
- Assess and become familiar with the farm, the ownership and their expectations for the farm operation.
- Perform a complete inspection of the farm.
- Provide a turnkey set of Human Resource solutions.
- Provide a complete set of production management services and access to a world class production management team.
- Provide a complete set of accounting services to include processing accounts payable and receivable, manage banking relationships, and generate a timely set of complete financial statements.
- Provide a complete land and nutrient management solution to include certified land and nutrient management plans, land application, monitoring and inspection and complete compliance management.
- Monitor participation in and compliance with applicable government programs.
- Timber and hunting lease management.
- Improve and maintain property for future development interests (where applicable).
- Establish and negotiate end-user marketing arrangements and contracts in applicable markets.
For more information, or to set up an appointment to review your current operation please contact
Mr. Terry Tate at 910-285-1352.